Le Reve Couture
Annual Silk Threads Fashion Event and Fundraiser
Crow Collection of Asian Art
2010 Flora St., Dallas 75201
was held at 7:00 PM on Friday, October 5th, 2012
This Annual Fashion Extravaganza was a fusion of fashion and art at the beautiful Crow Museum of Asian Art , with the theme being Le Reve Couture - making a child’s hopes and dreams come true. To get a full account of how the evening went, please click here.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County (a 501(c)3 nonprofit agency) takes action to provide safety, healing and justice to the children victimized by neglect and abuse.
The Theme: Indian culture is one of the oldest cultures, with a rich history in arts. The traditions and designs from centuries ago are passed within families of artisans, with every generation adding their modern interpretation. Silk Threads is committed to preserving these traditions, but using them in conjunction with the fashion needs of the occasion and context, creating pieces of wearable art.
2012 Advisory Board
We thank the following individuals for their selfless service:
- Ms. Lynne McLean, CEO, Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County
- Mr. Shawn Bhagat, CEO, American Fuel Distributors
- Mr.Sudhir Parikh, NY Life
- Mr. David O’Brien, CEO, Real World Training
- Ms. Neeta Shah, CEO, Air King Travel
- Mr. Pradeep Sharma, CEO, The India Palace Group
- Mr. Jerold La Beaux, Celebrity Event Coordinator